Our Award Winning Eco Built Chapel is one of its kind in our area. Recognised by the Master Builders Association in 2008 it has seating for up to 214 people in its cathedral like timber interior.
Friends and family are enclaved in a safe, warm ambience surrounded by the latest technology and leading edge acoustics.
Our fully integrated theatre quality system provide crystal clear visual and sound quality, with a choice of over 12300 sound tracks for inclusion in celebration and memorial services.
The high definition video records the entire ceremony for conversion to DVD for the family to have lifelong memories of the day.
Maximising our reach into community and use of in-house technology, we broadcast via U-Stream to friends and family around the world – so ‘everyone can be there’.
Conversion of the old Department of Conversation building on Kirkwood Street is now complete, providing expanded seating capacity and a fully integrated solution for all weather events
• Seating for up to 130 people conference style or 200 theatre style
• State of the art art deco interior design
• Leading edge technology sound, lighting, presentation, projectors.
• Fully equipped commercial kitchen
• Bar facilities
• Close proximity to main street shopping precinct
• Purpose built onsite parking
The Thames on Kirkwood provides a tasteful and well equipped venue solution.
• Positioned beside the chapel we can ensure that grieving families are afforded an element of discretion and privacy
• On site catering for funeral services
• Ability to accommodate large funerals with live stream to function centre useful in all seasons to minimise heat stroke in summer and adverse weather conditions in winter
• Neutral venue for those who do not want a ‘chapel or church service’
• Wider opportunity to provide Thames, Coromandel and Hauraki residents with access to high quality function venue for other ceremonies and events including weddings, anniversaries, birthday parties etc.
• Appeal for conference and event organisers for venue hire and catering.
• Alternative private venue for independent workshop practitioners to host weekend or after hours training, seminars, meetings etc.
• Alternative location for small private theatrical, musical or creative shows
• Ample parking adjacent.