Your Twentymans Funeral Director will be able to guide you on all the things that might need to be done.
The ways of observing funerals and the choices available to you are many and varied.
Your funeral director is there to help you with planning and then advise you and organise the funeral according to your decisions.
Your Twentymans Funeral Director is available to:
• Meet with you to ascertain your family’s wishes
• Transport the deceased
• Liaise with the doctor, hospital and coroner as necessary
• Register the death
• Prepare the deceased
• Organise newspaper notices
• Arrange and attend the service
• Organise catering
• Provide service sheets
• Organise other requirements for the service such as audio or video recording
• Liaise with the florist, minister or celebrant
• Organise the burial or cremation with local authorities
• Provide the dependability of a thorough, professional and high quality service
Twentymans operate on reduced staff numbers on weekends and public holidays, therefore on these days some services including viewings are restricted. Please use the form below to make an enquiry. We will get back to you within 48 hours.